__ Give it a shot
__ UPDATE: Keys to practice 1 and Practice 2, updates would be made without notification but within a week since the last update.
- According to the report, their business has been very profitable. (money)
- She wasn’t able to pass the interview just because of her poor social knowledge. (enough)
- He possibly took the money on purpose. (suspicion)
–> He is
- This is the first time I have seen such well-behaved children. (that)
- Who is the organizer of the event? (running)
- I wasn’t convinced with his reasons for late submission, so I gave him a “zero.” (account)
- I prefer your sample to the other two. (three)
- My son attaches great importance to eating healthy food. (makes)
–> My son
- Although we respect Brian’s expertise, we’re not going to employ him this time. (plans)
- It’s my mother wish that I do my best. (myself)
–> My mother would rather I
- They will not officially declare independence until next year.
- It isn’t worth asking James to help.
–> There is
- He’s really keen to start his new job. (starting)
–> He’s really
- Many of the unemployed refuse to think about their future until they are made to. (only)
- A lot of people are buying automatic cars these days. (demand)
1. I only realized my very much irresponsibility made me fired. (been)
–> Only when
2. She rented the house because she wanted to open a restaurant.
3. Our car has to a lot to be repaired so I suggest taking it to a nearby garage. (need)
–> I suggest that our car
4. You have to be aware that you don’t have much time so I want you to talk quickly.
5. His warnings couldn’t stop me from entering the room. (even)
–> I still went
6. We have no seats left for Lady Gaga live show on July 7th.
–> All the seats
7. He’s partially deaf, so he cannot communicate on the phone.
8. He never suspected that his son was addicted to drugs.
9. Jane lost all her hope, so she decided to resign.
10. Though he looks mature, he is not allowed to drink because he is not old enough. (age)
11. If you are not sure about something, ask your teacher for help. (doubt)
12. I suggest that William should spend less money than usual. (belts)
–> I’d rather
13. Don’t complain it to me because it won’t make any difference. (good)
–> It is
14. You may be disqualified if you don’t obey the regulations. (result)
15. I really think you ought to acquire a few manners.
–> It’s high